Dr. Drew was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and was a graduate of Ralston High School. He continued his education in Florida, where he received his B.S. in Biology from Florida Atlantic University. The allure of Northern California surfing solidified his decision to pursue his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree at Life Chiropractic College West, one of the nation’s top chiropractic colleges. It was here that he met Dr. Jess and the vision of “The Bridge” was born.
Dr. Drew is an avid endurance athlete and has competed in many marathon and triathlon races. In 2009, he accomplished his lifelong goal of finishing an Ironman, and credits regular chiropractic care to his success.
Prior to The Bridge, Dr. Drew had the opportunity to work with leading chiropractic offices throughout Pennsylvania. He is happy to return home to share his experience and expertise…
…and thrilled to be back among Cornhusker fans!
- Nebraska & Pennsylvania State Licensed
- NBCE Parts I-IV
- Credentialed in Biomechanics Analysis
- Triathlon Training Coach for Papillion Mayor’s Triathlon
- Former Chiropractor for Muhlenberg College Athletics
- USA Cycling Coach
- Founder and Coach of the Papio Tri Group
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association